In February of this year, I decided I was going to buy a puppy. I was very specific about this puppy. 1) It MUST be a teacup yorkie 2) a boy 3) no more than 4 pounds && 4) he must be my puppy and my best friend..
I finally convinced Wally into getting a puppy and it worked out that we found one on valentines day! He was perfect and we named him Dodger! Little did I know, Wally is like some animal control freak and all animals love him and hate me..
Although Dodger loved Wally more, he was still my baby! About a month ago Dodger escaped and never came home. It's been very tough on us and I hope one day we can find a new puppy to fill the void in our hearts!
We love you Dodger! XoXo we hope you are happy and loved!




No comments:
Post a Comment